What services are involved in the management fee?
- Meet and welcome every guest
- Check that guests are not abusing your home
- Advertisement in many areas on the internet
- Maintain a professional website and accurate calendar
- Check for damage after every guest departs
- Check for water leaks, change light bulbs and smoke alarm batteries
- Keep you informed of anything that is needed or repaired.
- Ensure your yard is maintained
- Meet with exterminator or other maintenance companies
- Adjust thermostat after guests leave
- Purchase (at owner’s cost) and change a/c filters as needed
- Maintain accurate records for owner
- We pay credit card processing fees
- Collect reservation payments
- Collect sales & lodging tax but do not file it for you
What am I obligated to pay?
- Commission depending on location: 18-20%
- Toilet Tissue 2 rolls per bathroom
- Paper Towels 2 rolls
- Dish & Dishwasher Detergent
- Trash Bags
- Maintenance and repair expenses such as exterminator, plumber, yard, etc.
- Cleaning supplies
- Deep Cleaning one time each year (after summer)
- Hotel Taxes Local & State
Who should I contact for more information?
If you want more information, please call 361-729-6505.
With many years of experience, we are confident we can provide superior service to you as the home owner and to your guests.